Applicants with Non-Immigrant Visas and International Students

Applicants with non-immigrant visas should be aware of the following:

  • Federal financial aid is not available to an applicant with a non-immigrant visa.
  • An individual must be authorized to work in the United States to take the state licensure exam.

If an applicant needs assistance in understanding how their visa status impacts their ability to receive federal financial aid or take the state licensure exam after completing their program, they should contact an admissions advisor.

Paul Mitchell The School East Bay is not eligible to enroll international students studying under an 1-20 student visa.